Help your customers
Financial wellness tools for consumers to create a healthy relationship with their finances
“As a relationship based community bank and nationwide lender we rely on trusted partnerships like EarnUp to provide our customers with the top fin-tech solutions while providing personal service. EarnUp’s blend of innovative customer solutions along with their passion for individual customer care has been a partnership we’ve grown to count on and will continue to build value in for Reliant’s future growth.”
- Tim Conklin
EarnUp has a “positive impact on my ability to manage my finances”¹
EarnUp has “improved my overall financial health”¹
Fewer delinquencies, happier customers
35% of late payments occur simply because people are busy with their lives and forget. It’s costly and time-consuming to correct accounts that are past due - we help avoid late payments to begin with.
- One platform to automate the payment of all loans
- Reduce late and grace period payments
- Intelligently automate payments to reduce delinquencies
Consumer comfort with fintech is on the rise²
73% of respondents² said that they prefer to handle their financial dealings online...as fintech startups have extended banking services to a broader swath of previously underserved consumers.
Help customers on the path to homeownership
Nurturing great money habits now, can help your customers grow into their first home later. Help them build toward that dream.
- Debits synced with pay dates for automated budgeting
- Providing a platform that supports consistent payment habits nurtures greater financial confidence
A productive partnership
EarnUp enhancements can drive customer growth and insights:
- Drive revenue through new customers or asset value improvement
- Risk alerts that notify partners up to 30 days in advance of potential delinquency
- Improved customer insights to understand credit suitability, capacity and retention
¹ LeanData survey results based on polling a randomized selection of current EarnUp customers.
² Blumberg Capital, Oct. 24, 2019